Author Topic: [MC] Code of Conduct  (Read 7607 times)

Offline [MC] Sgt. D

• [MC] Clan Leader
  • [MC] Clan Council
  • 2nd Lieutenant
[MC] Code of Conduct
« on: June 29, 2008, 10:26:20 PM »
MC Code of Conduct

I.  I am a member of MCGamers, fighting in my squad or group to guard my clan and our way of play. I am prepared to give my utmost in the defense of my clans values and belief in a clean playing environment which is exempt of foul language, cheating and petty arguing on the playing field.

II.   I am not an army of one, but a member of an army of many.  Hence, my actions reflect on those within my clan who I proudly call Brother and Sister.  My conduct will always be above the norm and an example to all members of this Clan I have chosen to call my home.  Through excellence, I will exemplify the model clan member.

III.   When upon the playing field, I will keep faith with my fellow members. I will give no information or take part in any action, which might be harmful to my comrades or the Clan as a whole. I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way and to the utmost of my ability.

IV. I will never surrender or give up of my own free will nor will I forsake a fellow clan member to face defeat by themselves. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist the opposition.  To do so would be unsportsmanlike.

V.  I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my Clan and its allies or harmful to their cause.  I will not criticize, disrespect or engage in anger any member of my clan be they a new recruit or a member of the Clan Council as well as those in between.

VI. I will never forget that I am a member of MCGamers, playing for the fun of the game, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which have made my clan what it is today. I will trust in my Clan and in those placed in command as they have been chosen to lead the way.

What we Expect:

* First and foremost, we expect you to have FUN!  That is the number one rule around here!  Winning is great, but losing and having fun doing it can almost be as much fun!
    * No cheating!  Zero tolerance!  Enough said about that.
    * Good sportsmanship.  No one likes a sore loser and a sore winner even less.  Keep the "Trash" talking down to an appropriate level and good-natured.
    * Limit the use of foul language on our servers, Teamspeak channels, in our email or forums. Use of the "F" word and racial slurs will not be tolerated.  We ask that you be mindful of others on the server or TS and if they are offended that you resist the urge to swear.   
   * Be active!  We ask that you either visit us on our server(s) or/and on the forums here as often as possible.  This helps to promote camaraderie amongst fellow clan members.
    * Be responsible!  If you say, you will be there for a match, then be there.  By not showing, you place the entire clan at a disadvantage. This also includes recruits.
    * Be helpful!  If you can help with anything Clan related, web site related or just helping out your fellow Clan members then please do it.  If you are not sure, contact a Clan Council member for assistance.
    * Teamspeak for clan matches.  If you do not have it, you can download it from this site. http://www.teamspeak.org/  Communication is the key to any Team Game Play.
    * Wear the [MC] Tag always.  If someone asks you what the tag means, tell them and direct them to our web site.
    * Recruitment.  All clan members are required to actively look for quality new recruits.  New recruits must be level headed, mature and have a love for the game itself.
    * Clan members must hold an active email account.

Respectfully,

[MC] Sgt. D
[MC] Clan Leader