GOTCHA

Author Topic: Question about the old MOHAA  (Read 2552 times)

Offline [MC] Doc_Holladay

• [MC] Crew Member
  • Corporal
  • Doc Is Still Shooting People in Eastern Arizona!
    • Holladay's Photo Emporium
Question about the old MOHAA
« on: December 13, 2010, 12:11:21 AM »
Hi Y'all. Ya I'm still alive, gonna be 65 this weekend.  Am I still the oldest fossil in the Clan?  I keep showing up about once a year, like a bad penny.

Anyway, I am setting up a PC loaded with MOHAA and a few other games for my 14 year old grandson.  It has been a while since I messed with the installation and I am having an issue that I remember having before, but I can't remember how I fixed it. 

When playing MOHAA from the keyboard, after playing for a while, the keyboard function  seems to lock,. meaning that if I let up on the key, it still keeps moving in the one direction.  I know it was a simple fix, but I cannot locate what it is.  I have looked everywhere, so now I'm asking the experts.

BTW, how the heck has everyone been?  I'm glad to see that you have not kicked me out of the Clan for being AWOL.  :)

If I don't get back before, you all have a Merry Christmas!

Doc

Offline [MC] LuckoDuck

• [MC] COD Battalion Commander, Sgt D's Knifing Club
  • [MC] Clan Council
  • 1st Lieutenant
  • "One Old Quacker"
Re: Question about the old MOHAA
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 12:37:16 AM »
Hiya Doc. Good to see you around and thanks for keeping in touch. No, your not the oldest, I think Reddog has you beat by a few years more unless he is pulling my leg, but he still keeps in contact and has the tags!! I come in a distant third and then I think its D.  Anyway, I will let on of the clan oldies try to answer you question.

Good to hear from you and keep up the gaming!!

Offline [MC] Sgt. D

• [MC] Clan Leader
  • [MC] Clan Council
  • 2nd Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 12:14:46 PM »
Hey Doc!  Good to hear from you Sir and a Happy Belated biorthday to you Sir.  As for the issue with the keyboard I don't recall that problem so i guess i never had it.  Maybe Zombie will see this or one of the other old timers and will have a fix for you.
Respectfully,

[MC] Sgt. D
[MC] Clan Leader

Offline Zombie

• Master Sergeant
  • Not even death will stop me.
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 12:50:08 PM »
what i would do:
First off try a different key board just to make sure that the one you are using isn't defective.
than i would uninstall/reinstall keyboard drivers.
if that dosnt work then make sure you dont have 2 keys assigned to the same button in mohaa options.
this sound more like a hardware issue then it does a software but it is kinda random.

Offline [MC]GENBortlett

• Latrine Digger
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 11:08:28 PM »
i don't remember how to fix the problem but i just wanted to say hi  i don't know if you remember me I've gone by different names including
[MC] Kuabara but glad to see some of the original members of Mohaa Crew still around stay safe and have a happy new year 

Offline [MC] Doc_Holladay

• [MC] Crew Member
  • Corporal
  • Doc Is Still Shooting People in Eastern Arizona!
    • Holladay's Photo Emporium
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 05:47:48 PM »
Of Course I remember you Gen. B...you don't go around "killing" people without remembering them.  Except I think you killed me more than I killed you.  Good to hear from members of the "old" clan once in a while.  It's funny how you can be going through the day and get "flashbacks" of the many battles you were in over the years.  Remembering names like Bacardimixer, Lastout, Taco...just to name a few.  I really do miss those days, especially the new map testing nights.  Good Times!  Hope all is well with you.

Offline Ranger.JR

• Latrine Digger
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 05:06:48 AM »
Of Course I remember you Gen. B...you don't go around "killing" people without remembering them.  Except I think you killed me more than I killed you.  Good to hear from members of the "old" clan once in a while.  It's funny how you can be going through the day and get "flashbacks" of the many battles you were in over the years.  Remembering names like Bacardimixer, Lastout, Taco...just to name a few.  I really do miss those days, especially the new map testing nights.  Good Times!  Hope all is well with you.
Great thank you